- Evolution of traditional telemetry monitoring that combines the advantages of Telemetry ECG, Holter ECG and Event Recorder
- Record a mass of ECG with event list and statistics in central monitor
- Support variety of fields such as home, general ward, ER, rehabilitation, isolation ward, etc.
- Increase patients' return of spontaneous circulation (67.1% vs. 40.5%).
- Early detection of abnormal events to notify care providers
- Support the Interoperability of HL7 and EMR
- Work with third-party NIBP, Oximeter, Ear Thermometer, etc.
- Rugged design tested to withstand a busy ambulatory environment
- IPX7 water ingress rated (water resistance)
- Support hospital green initiatives with rechargeable batteries
- Reliability of RFID network deployments
- Reduce unexpected event to prevent from dispute
- Digitize medical records to Improve workflow of nurses
- Provide better care quality in acute and general wards.
- Enable installed-base to establish medical IoT and smart ward
- Increase patient safety
- Decrease hospital length of stay
- Reduce interference to patients
- Wireless and lightweight relieve patient's space and stress
BioSenseTek is a leading-edged research and design company which focuses on development of bioelectrical / physiological sensor and signal processing instruments.